Wednesday 9 September 2009

Planning - Actor/Performer Decisions

For the roles of band members I will be looking for 3 charismatic individuals that will be happy to have a good time on stage and in front of a camera. This will accurately reflect the attitude of a real band member to keep the realism of the video. For the role of the fan on his or her way to the gig I will be looking for a strong and confidant skateboarder to limit any injuries and if any occur he or she will be happy to continue.

For the role of the Fan on thier way to the gig I have casted myself and I can very confident at skateboarding very fast and all the skateboarders that I asked aren't very confidant at skateboarding at high speeds.

For the band members I have chosen [insert name#1], [insert name#2] and [insert name#3]. As the song isn't very energetic the chosen actors had no need for special abilities in performing, or lip syncing as I should be using an aniomated face over theirs.

As the role of Couple Rudely Skated Between I have chosen Alison Reid and Aaron Gillispie. I have chosen these two as they are in a relationship which would add to the realism of their character's relationship and they were readily available for filming when I'm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment