Wednesday 9 September 2009

Planning - Props Preperation

Instruments
I originally wanted to use toy instruments for some comedic effect but soon after realising that it would not suite the music video nor the song very well I immediately decided to use real instruments. I shall acquire them via my college's music department for the draft filming and, if my application is successful, I shall be able to use equipment readily available at an alternative venue.

Skateboard
My Skateboard will be put to good use. The skateboard is the major portion of a 'skaters' image and as the song SOS is quite deep and meaningful it would appeal to skateboarders, thus the use of a skateboarder in the video.

Wrist Watch
This would be used as a point of view shot when the fan realises what time it is and begins his journey to the gig. It has no symbolism or particular meaning but is very important to move the story along.

No comments:

Post a Comment